Left exactly two weeks (and one day) for us to live one of the craziest days of the year (economically speaking): the black friday 2017. Half planet stores offer succulent discounts with the intention of conquering us and that we begin to make Christmas purchases without spending more than necessary. Today we stroll through Zara and select those garments that are very safe they will not reach that day since they are likely to run out early.
Original, attractive and very cool designs that threaten to become the next viral garment of the Spanish firm. Want something from here? Well, you better hurry because they will be seen and not seen.
Go ahead to 'sold out'
- Two-colored sweater with embroidery, 29.95 euros.
- Printed sequin sweatshirt, 29.95 euros.
- Shirt with long fringes, 29.95 euros.
- Sequin body, 25.95 euros.
- Down with built-in scarf, 69.95 euros.
- Combined raincoat, 89.95 euros.
- Short sequin dress, 39.95 euros.
- Gray sweater with lace detail, 39.95 euros.
- Checkered shoe, 29.95 euros.